These frozen Lamb Leg Bone-In Steaks are perfect for those looking for a delicious cut of meat packed with flavor. These steaks are cut from the centre of the leg and contain a small bone in the centre of each steak. This bone helps to retain the succulent, juicy, and flavourful qualities of the Lamb meat. Enjoy these steaks grilled, pan-fried or cooked in a stew for a truly mouth-watering meal. Get your hands on these Lamb Leg Bone-In Steaks today and experience the deliciousness of quality Lamb meat.
Minimum order weight 500g
LAMB LEG BONE-IN STEAKS - (Frozen)
- Remember to defrost, remove your lamb leg steaks out of the packaging, pat dry and bring to room temperature.
- Pre heat your griddle or heavy based frying pan until it sizzles when you add a drop of oil.
- Season the lamb leg steak just prior to cooking. Don't overcrowd the cooking base.
- Massage the lamb leg steak with a little olive oil forming a thin film over the meat. Cook over high heat turning the lamb leg steak only once after a rich, golden crust has formed, reduce heat to medium when crust has formed.
- Cook your lamb leg steak for 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Finish by adding a large knob of butter when frying or on the griddle.
- Leave your lamb leg steak to rest in a warm place at least 5 minutes before carving.
The lamb leg steak will become more firm as it cooks, gently press with your thumb, the more spring back you get the hotter the protein cells have expand which means the more well done your meat is, for a medium rare steak it should have a soft feel with a little spring back.